9/11/2019

So, it's the 11th and about 130 in the morning. Can't sleep much lately since theres been word that the GAES computer is coming out with some result or something on the 23rd. God knows what this means but I'm not to optimistic. I guess I'll just eat my labortory created meat substitute or what used to be called steak, can't get used to this greyish color tinge and the taste never seems right. And for my side I've got some veggies that we grew on the apartment rooftop in our communal greenhouse and for my drink we've got my own lovely wheat-ale all from the roof. I do have to say that things haven't been good in this city for a while the population is huge and it's hotter than ever but with the people here in this little onclave and my girl at my side I really can't complain. Ohh, I am gonna write every couple a days till the 23rd and most likely afterward so check back here if you like to hear me babble.

No comments: